Saturday, June 21, 2008
nothing much happened during the week. it was spent ALL WEEK at home, trying to study. i am not proud to announce that my concentration skills are not as good as they used to be. i hereby declare that i am giving up on human geog. i even told Mother Ang that i cant be bothered abt MYE anymore and she didnt say anything. haha.
anyway, old man sent us a msg that day:
"NYJC: Just a note. Tutorial on globalization tomorrow LT3 10.30am. May want to use the session to ask any globalization issues. But do not come in flipflops. You will be redirected to the beach."
-_______________________-"
Maxine Ang: hahaha! your teacher so funny!
Siantzu: Hey, you received old man's stupid msg right? Hahaha he's damn lame.
Jia Ru: old man so lame. The beach thing.
so now he think he very funny lah!? he and his cold jokes. what is a Mickey Mouse river called? DISNEY CHANNEL.
double -__________________________-"
and he actually put that in his powerpoint slide lah! i think he has been taking lessons frm Miss Bloody, who always puts those forwarded emails in her slides during econs lecture.
oh well, at least his jokes still somewhat get a response frm us. Wendy's jokes best, catch no ball.
anyway, why am i talking abt my tutors' jokes [that are not even funny] in the first place??
ok, this is gonna be a random post. i'm just using the com to charge my Zen.
i seriously think my stamina is really gone. went running on Tuesday with Dina and guess what? we were already quite breathless during the 1st round. D: and that day we only ran 6 rounds. this is not good. time to train after the mid-yrs [which i am gonna flunk badly].
i woke up crying today cos i dreamt that Father Ang died. it's been abt 1 mth and he's still not back frm Malaysia but in my dream he was in Vietnam and there was a plague there and he went to jump into the river that was infested with the virus and so he died frm it. but the funny thing is the photo of him at the funeral wasnt his photo, it was this Hong Kong actor's. hmm.
I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cried
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie is made up on your side.
but nonetheless in my dream i somehow believed that that was Father Ang so i started crying and i woke up with my pillow wet. Peipei is the sweetest dog, she saw me crying and she climbed into my lap, like trying to comfort me. and Lucky is the sweetest cat, she saw me crying and she started licking my hands.
I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do reminds me of you
And the clothes you left, they lie on the floor
And they smell just like you.
females are more nurturing i guess. stupid Junior just continued sleeping although i was sniffing away just next to him.
When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it okay
I miss you.
anyway, old man sent us a msg that day:
"NYJC: Just a note. Tutorial on globalization tomorrow LT3 10.30am. May want to use the session to ask any globalization issues. But do not come in flipflops. You will be redirected to the beach."
-_______________________-"
Maxine Ang: hahaha! your teacher so funny!
Siantzu: Hey, you received old man's stupid msg right? Hahaha he's damn lame.
Jia Ru: old man so lame. The beach thing.
so now he think he very funny lah!? he and his cold jokes. what is a Mickey Mouse river called? DISNEY CHANNEL.
double -__________________________-"
and he actually put that in his powerpoint slide lah! i think he has been taking lessons frm Miss Bloody, who always puts those forwarded emails in her slides during econs lecture.
oh well, at least his jokes still somewhat get a response frm us. Wendy's jokes best, catch no ball.
anyway, why am i talking abt my tutors' jokes [that are not even funny] in the first place??
ok, this is gonna be a random post. i'm just using the com to charge my Zen.
i seriously think my stamina is really gone. went running on Tuesday with Dina and guess what? we were already quite breathless during the 1st round. D: and that day we only ran 6 rounds. this is not good. time to train after the mid-yrs [which i am gonna flunk badly].
i woke up crying today cos i dreamt that Father Ang died. it's been abt 1 mth and he's still not back frm Malaysia but in my dream he was in Vietnam and there was a plague there and he went to jump into the river that was infested with the virus and so he died frm it. but the funny thing is the photo of him at the funeral wasnt his photo, it was this Hong Kong actor's. hmm.
I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cried
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie is made up on your side.
but nonetheless in my dream i somehow believed that that was Father Ang so i started crying and i woke up with my pillow wet. Peipei is the sweetest dog, she saw me crying and she climbed into my lap, like trying to comfort me. and Lucky is the sweetest cat, she saw me crying and she started licking my hands.
I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do reminds me of you
And the clothes you left, they lie on the floor
And they smell just like you.
females are more nurturing i guess. stupid Junior just continued sleeping although i was sniffing away just next to him.
When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it okay
I miss you.
10:02 PM